Michael and Bonni Crumpler
316 Lakewood Trail
Canton Texas 75103
A LABRADOR'S TEN COMMANDMENTS . .
1. My life is likely to last 10-12 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
Take a moment today to thank God for your pets.
We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs!
Final Payment of cash is due at pick up . If you would rather pay the remaining amount through paypal you will need to add an additional $20.00 for service charge.
We are a reputable hobby breeder of American working Labrador puppies. We strive to produce superior puppies who posses intelligence, trainability and a gentle nature.
We are TX HB 1451 exempt we will only sell puppies to hunting or competition homes. We can not sell one of our pups to be just a "pet". Thank you.
** we offer a $25.00 discount off the total price of the puppy, to previous buyers and all past and current military personal** must be able to provide proof, prior to final payment.
But ask the animals, and they will teach you; the birds of the air, and they will tell you; ask the plants of the earth, and they will teach you; and the fish of the sea will declare to you. Who among all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this? In his hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of every human being. (NRSV Job 12:7-10)
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS
Our pups are $750.00 for a full registration or
$700.00 for a limited registration.
You must email us to be able to get our puppy questionnaire if you would like to purchase a pup from our kennel.
Monday- Friday 8 am- 5 pm
Saturday- 8 am -Noon
*All puppy pick ups are by scheduled appointment only.